setembro 01, 2006

Lema Azul

Indifference

I will light the match this morning, so I won't be alone
Watch as she lies silent, for soon light will be gone
Oh I will stand arms outstretched, pretend I'm free to roam
Oh I will make my way, through, one more day in...hell

How much difference does it make
How much difference does it make...

I will hold the candle, till it burns up my arm
I'll keep takin' punches, until their will grows tired
Oh I will stare the sun down, until my eyes go blind
Hey I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind

how much difference does it make
how much difference does it make..
how much difference...

I'll swallow poison, until I grow immune
I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room

How much difference
How much difference
How much difference does it make
How much difference does it make...

Pearl Jam
(VEDDER/MCCREADY/GOSSARD/AMENT/ABBRUZZESE)

8 comentários:

André disse...

Impossivel azul
em que me deito na indiferença
nada mais me importa
nada me fará acordar
deste sonho onde repouso
perdido no teu olhar.

Anónimo disse...

"...I'll swallow poison until i grow immune..."

L. disse...

Pois, amiga, e como é bom poder saborear cada palavra cantada bem pertinho, por quem queremos ouvir… como te invejo, por conseguires!

;)

Um beijo, doce cinza,
Que afinal também pinta de outras cores…

Allex disse...

Heii Ash,

Since were in an english mood...

What's up? :p

Well, anyway, I've got a challange for you... I know, I'm sorry... I know these challenges are pain in the butt... But somebody is got to do it, right? :p

Kiss kiss

Pierrot disse...

A beatiful flower...
A beautiful color...
A beautiful song...
You gave me something beautiful that came from your heart.
And i hold it with my hand while i send you a smile, a smile that say's that i'm happy with your offer.
Tremendous post, i can tell you my dear...
Kisses from here
Eugénio

Nilson Barcelli disse...

Não conhecia o teu blog.
Gostei muito da tua poesia. Escreves bem e os teus poemas são sentidos e sensuais. Parabéns.
Beijinhos.

Anónimo disse...

Haverá um caminho para chegar lá...

Anónimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.